Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mercury in Vaccine - Swine Flu

Local News State OKs mercury in swine flu vaccine Seattle Times Newspaper

Shared via AddThis

I just wanted to share this with everyone! I think a lot of the time it is just assumed that vaccines are good! But.. DO YOUR RESEARCH!! I can't stress that enough! It doesn't stop to amaze me at how many people get a vaccine and have no clue that is in the shot! Then they wonder why so many people have cancer etc. Sometimes I wonder how much of that couldn't be prevented, due to all the chemicals our bodies have to deal with daily! I'm also not saying that if/when someone doesn't get their vaccines they won't get cancer! We all know that disease is part of our life, and that it isn't up to us to decide what we get and what we dont' get! Even though sometimes it is hard, we have to remember that God does know what is best for us!

P.S. I don't want to offend anyone with this, but I think it is really important :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.