Pages

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

More on Leavenworth...

Another thing that we saw tons and tons of we Taffy!! seriously like every 4 stores you went in you came across it almost(maybe not that bad but lots) anyway and tons of kinds.. I have this feeling it is a typical tourist thing to have..


then guess who we saw..???
~~~~
*******


Raggady Ann and Raggady Andy.. and yup we got excited and hmm what did we do.. we had to have a picture with them.

So that was Leavenworth.. it was a ton of fun and I'm so glad that we went.. I wouldn't change it for anything :)


2 comments:

  1. hey! This is embarassing me! lol :P just kidding! good times :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. booo :P I don't care if you are embarrased or not.. haha :) good times alright!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.