I honestly can't believe that it's the 1st of December already! This year has seemed to fly by. Not a bad thing though, lots of good things have happened so I won't complain! With December come out all my winter decorations. Usually it would be earlier.. more like mid-November, but this year I decided to buy some Fall/Thanksgiving decor so I couldn't pack that up until after Thanksgiving!
Things I love about this time of year:
1. Listening to Christmas music (psst I've been listening to it since the last week in October already)
3. Snowmen - decorative, and the real ones outside when it snows here
4. Sending and receiving holiday greeting cards!
5. Yummy holiday flavoured drinks - Peppermint Hot Chocolate etc.
6. Peppermint Candy Cane's
7. The smell of pine/evergreen greens in flower arrangements - I bought a pine wreath for my front door this year, I won't tell you how tempted I was to leave it in the house because it smells so good I think it means a trip to the flower shop is due so I can get an arrangement for the house with some pine in it. We'll see though!
There is definitely more I could add to the list but I think I'll leave it at that for now! Off I go to make some cards for several friends!