Pages

Friday, December 02, 2011

My To Do List

It's been a while since I've done a to do list on my blog, but I'm feeling the need to do one again. I've got several things that are going to take a while to finish. As well as some that won't take so long but they all need to be done. Some in the next week or so, others not for a few months. Either way lists always seem to have a way of motivating me to get things done! So here goes:

1. Sew Dress for order
2. Sew Car Seat Cover
3. Find pattern for Baby quilt
4. Buy Fabric for Baby quilt
5. Paint Crib
6. Paint baby room
7. Finish Crocheting edge on receiving blanket
8. Mail Christmas Cards
9. Buy birthday gifts for 2 siblings
10. Finish Thanksgiving Frame - Decor
11. Do a deep-cleaning job of the whole house
12. Sort Fabric scraps
13. Finish the Yellow Brick Road Quilt
14. Finish the Jelly Roll quilt
15. Sew quilt for pull out couch

So I think that is enough for a start. I guess I've got my work cut out for me! I could definitely add much much more to the list but I don't want to overwhelm myself, it's long enough as it is! The one thing that I should really add is that my wedding album needs to be finished! I have this funny feeling that won't happen before the baby is born though. Maybe I just need to sit down and start doing it here and there, at least I'll get a few more pages done... lol :)

That is that... I'll see how much I can get done in a week, hopefully I can get some things crossed off of the list before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.