Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

'Tis the Season...

... for Gingerbread Houses. Last night with a group of us, we decorated homemade Gingerbread Houses. I have never done a "larger" sized one before so it was interesting. Before I went I looked for some ideas online, but it's still hard because you don't know what everyone else will bring for decorations. 

Here is a few pictures. 

 Here is a few pictures of mine.. didn't turn out the way I wanted it too... but I spent to much time trying to decide what to do to the walls of my house.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.