Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Guess what came....

... by FedEx?


Yesterday we finally got something I've been waiting for, for about 3 weeks now! 

I'm rather impatient when it comes to waiting for 3 weeks for something to come, especially because I wanted it sooner haha :) Even more so when it is something baby related! We bought our stroller at a huge discount on Cyber Monday. The stroller came with a Bassinet as well which I really liked. Anyway... we bought a UppaBaby Vista. 

For those of you who have no idea why I would decide to get a UppaBaby, here is the short of it. I love the versatility of the stroller. You can add a second seat,called a Rumble Seat, for child #2 at some point. Also, you get a Bassinet with it, that you can use with the stroller. Buy an adapter and you can put your carseat on it and use the Rumble seat at the same time. (You also have an option to buy something so a third child could stand on that at the back as well.... but that isn't one of the reasons why I got it). The biggest reason was that I can add the 2nd seat for child #2 at some point hopefully. I love how it handles etc. Now we just wait several more months until we can actually officially use it. 

Here is some pictures first of John putting it together, and then of the stroller with the bassinet on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.