Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

To Do List #2 - December

So I've been terrible at posting, but here is an update on my to do list:

1. Sew Dress for order
2. Sew Car Seat Cover
3. Find pattern for Baby quilt
4. Buy Fabric for Baby quilt
5. Paint Crib
6. Paint baby room
7. Finish Crocheting edge on receiving blanket
8. Mail Christmas Cards
9. Buy birthday gifts for 2 siblings
10. Finish Thanksgiving Frame - Decor
11. Do a deep-cleaning job of the whole house
12. Sort Fabric scraps
13. Finish the Yellow Brick Road Quilt
14. Finish the Jelly Roll quilt
15. Sew quilt for pull out couch

So far the highlighted ones have been completed. Now just to get a few more done, that'll make me really happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.