Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Stamper 10 Project - Men's Birthday Card

For my last Stamper 10 class I had the ladies making Birthday Cards. We made 3 different cards, but tonight I'm only going to share one with you. A men's birthday card. I'm sure a lot of you will agree that men are hard to design/make cards for. That being said SU! has some great sets in the catalog that definitely make your life a little easier. For instance what about the "Need For Speed" Stamp Set is perfect. What guy doesn't like something that has a engine in it, lol :) 

Anyway, enough said.. we used the above mentioned set to create this card:


Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.