Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

Well, this is what has been on my mind lately :) Baby related decisions that need to be made, what color should be paint the baby room.. what pattern am I going to use for the quilt... am I going to do the same pattern for the boy side and the girl side of the quilt... what stroller are we going to get... what car seat are we going to get... where are we going to get our dresser/change table from... and on and on and on.

It's amazing how many decisions you need to make for all the little things. Most of them don't particularly need to be made today. But for instance the stroller, since the one that I would like to get is some what more expensive that means if I know forsure that is what I want I can start watching for sales on it, and hopefully save some money that way! The baby quilt is something else that I should get started on sooner rather than later, because I know it's going to take some time to get it finished. Especially between all my other projects that I have got on the go. It seems like it never ends! :)

Maybe it's kinda dumb/crazy to think about all this baby stuff so early on, seeing that I'm only 15 weeks, but at the same time I guess you've got to some time. The fact is it seems like these last 12 weeks have just flown by, I seems like we just found out the other day, and now it is already the end of October.. before I know it it will be the middle of April already LOL :)

1 comment:

  1. It's good to plan and decide what you want, but I really recommend putting it on a registry and sitting on it until after your baby showers! We got BOTH our carrier AND our stroller at our shower! We got a swing and bouncer too! Granted I still didn't get everything we wanted, but that's what Christmas is for =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.