Pages

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Happy World Card-making Day

For those of you that are Card-makers I think today is the day you should sit down and make several to put in your card box. That way next time you need a card you won't have to scramble and make one. I have to admit I have a box with cards, and if I'm in a hurry and don't feel like making one I go to my box and take one out. Speaking of which, I think I need to sit down and make a few to add to my stash as well.

Before I sit down and say that I'm going to make cards I think I need to finish folding laundry. I actually have a confession about that. I haven't folded all my laundry in over a month, we've been living out of the laundry basket. :GASP: Normally I hate having to go to the laundry basket to get my clothes so it's usually folded a day or two after it is washed. Lately with how I've been feeling that just seemed to be WAY to much work so it wouldn't get done. Since I'm half done folding, and have got some more laundry in the washing machine, I'm going to see if I can get it all caught up. Once that is done then I'll think about maybe making some cards. It depends on how energetic I feel. So if I do, I'll post some pictures for all of you, I'm not promising anything though so don't hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.