Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sewing, sewing, sewing...

Well that is the story of my life these last few days, and it's not getting any better either. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, because it's actually a good thing. I've got two car seat covers on order one to add to the Baby boutique's collection, and one that I still need to make for a gift. Two nursing cover-ups on order. Plus an apron that is on order and needs to be done asap. Then finally a table cloth which is a gift as well. So does it sound like I have enough sewing I need to get done??

Like I said it's a good thing because a lot of it means that business is starting to take off more and more. The bad side is that I have this feeling one of these days I'm going to be oh so sick and tired of sewing I'm going to want to throw the sewing machine away! :P Well maybe not quite that drastic.. it just means less time for any of my own stuff! :(

Int the end it's all good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.