Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I'm back

So we finally got back home yesterday! I'm so glad to be back at home.. there is just something about home that feels so good! Even though visiting family and sight seeing is great it is busy and you don't always get much of a chance to sit back and relax!


Well, now as far as Stampin' Up! goes.. the Holiday Mini order period has started, and now that I've had a chance I've updated the clicky links in my sidebars with the new catalogues. As well as a new promotion for My Digital Studio! Make sure that you enter for the contest, because who wouldn't love FREE MDS products!

I hope to be back later with more of an update.. on our trip and hopefully some stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.