Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spice Cake - Card #2

I'm sure there have been a few of you who were wondering when I was going to share another one of the Spice Cake projects that my Stamper 10 group did. Well how about today?! We made two cards, so this is card #2. 


Note: For my sample card I used More Mustard as the main CS, but the ladies used Peach Parfait.

Once again like usual... you are going to cut your CS in half, fold it, or score a line using the Simply Scored! 

Very Vanilla & Pear Pizzazz CS - Cut CS to 4 1/4x3"

Stamp your images using Soft Suede ink. 
Watercolor using Peach Parfait Classic Ink pad. Create a spot in the lid.

Take two sponges. First you are going to sponge Peach Parfait around the Very Vanilla CS, make sure you cover well. Then scattered around the edges go over and do some in Soft Suede.
For the button: I tore a strip of 1" wide Spice Cake fabric, cut about a 6" piece. Then I used my Paper Snips Scissor tip to push the fabric through two of the holes from the back and tied it in a knot. 

Apply the button using Stampin Dimensionals.

There you have it. Yet again another simple card, but who wouldn't love to get a card like this in the mail!

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.