Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Digital Studio: Ribbon Loop technique - scrapbook page

So I shared this technique with you after I got back from Convention. Today I was inspired to try something different using this technique. Namely... making a flower using the Victoria Crochet Trim. I was working on a page for my Yearly Scrapbook. The page was for my brother-in-law and sister-in-laws wedding pictures(or at least a few shots that I had on my camera). She had this Vintage-y feel to her wedding dress. Not as much as it could have been but it made me think of the Crochet Trim right away! 

Well enough chit chat, because I know you really want to see what I've come up with! So here it is :D Let me know what you think, and if you are feeling inspired enough to go create something I want to see it.

Isn't this so pretty?!?

Now for the scrapbook page that I came up with. Since that was the main point of creating this flower! 


So there you have it. Now off I go to see what else can I can find to be inspired with today.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.