Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Spice Cake - Cellophane Treat holder.

One of the products in the Holiday Mini that I got really excited about at Convention when they showed us was the little Cellophane Treat baggies. If you haven't seen them yet, I'm sure you'll be just as excited as I was! A quick easy way to make a fun little treat for your class, for your kids to give to their friends, place them at each place setting for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. The possibilities are endless!!!! When are they not with Stampin' UP! I'm sure you are liking what you are hearing so let's get to it. 

This is another project that my club did last week. It was super simple, but a fun idea. You could even make them with your kids, think about how much fun they would have stuffing the treat into the baggie's. 



So that was the project. Very simple, but that's what makes it so nice since you can do it with all levels of stampers! Including children if you wanted! From what I figured out each treat bag held 18 jelly beans and I could still close it easily and have some room to attach my tag. 

There are lots of other treats you can put in these bags. 

If you decided you need some of these treat bags now, you can order them through my website (US customers only) from the convenience of your home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.