Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Pillowcase Dresses..

Well, the latest thing that I've been spending time making is: Pillowcase Dresses! I've currently got quite a few almost finished, and a few more that I need to cut out and then sew! The thing that has me super excited is that they are finally selling in the baby boutique, that I sew them for. I'm currently also trying to get ahead a bit so I can get some more items in my etsy shop.

Either way I'm pretty excited! I did a photoshoot this morning so that for those of you who like to see what it looks like when a little girl has it on could see. Here is a picture of Addison in her pillowcase dress!


Isn't she so cute.. nevermind the dress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.