Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Honeymoon Scrapbook

Well I finally finished our Honeymoon Scrapbook. The reason I'm so excited is because it will be the first digital scrapbook I've completed, so I can't wait to get it printed!! eeek :)


 So now I'm hoping that I can actually get it to post as a video so that you can see the whole book..  I've been trying several times today and so far no such luck yet. So one more time and otherwise I'm going to post it in pages.


So hopefully this works out otherwise I'll be kinda disgusted, especially after all this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.