Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Having fun with family and friends!

Well this past weekend we went to visit my family, and spent some time with several friends as well. Let me tell you when you have a weekend to visit everyone for some reason there isn't enough hours in a day to get it all done!

Here is what my/our schedule looked like.

Arrive at "home" at 4:30
Eat supper
Go to shower for a friend 7:30 - 8:45ish
Go to cousin's engagement party so I can see my grandparents and aunts and uncles 9:00 - 10:30ish

Saturday:
Get up at 6:00 to go to the Farmer's Market, because I wanted to
9:00 - 11:00 go hang out with some friends for coffee
11:00 -12:30 go hang out at the Mall and do some shopping - score found a top I was looking for, for my BIL's wedding this coming August.
1:00 - Home, eat Lunch
2:30 -3:30 - Go visit my Grandma
4:00 - In town again to pick up my swaps - At my Upline's
4:30 - Meet friend so she can show me her house - They hope to get married the end of this month and are building a house

So as you can see way to much, at least Sunday was spent with my family just relaxing and attending church.

Anyway, now that you've seen what my crazy schedule was like here are some pictures :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.