Pages

Monday, June 06, 2011

Stampin' Up! - Retiring Items

For those of you who love Stampin' UP! products!!! Make sure you check out the retiring items lists!

For Canadians you can find the individual links on the left hand side, check them out, and when you go to place your order select me as your demonstrator: Alise VandeBruinhorst.

Now for anyone in the US you can go place your order through my website, you can find the link to that on the right hand side.

If you have any questions feel free to shot me and email :)

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.