Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Recruit Crew - Stampin' Up!

Well I decided that since I'm bored maybe I should make myself participate in a "challenge". Stampin' Up! has a program for demonstrator's called the "Recruit Crew", by signing up for this I will have to complete a series of steps in order to be sucessful.

Now here are my reasons for joining:

1. Push myself out of my comfort zone
2. Prove to myself as well as everyone else that you can do whatever you put your mind to doing.
3. Build my U.S. Stampin' Up! business, having someone to be accountable too, while doing it.
4. I want to be able to pay off extra debt that we currently have if not afford to make enough extra money for a second vehicle.

I'm really excited to be able to participate in this opportunity and hope to keep everyone posted! There are a number of steps that I need to complete that I feel are going to be a really Really REALLY big challenge and stretch for me to get, but I'm determined that I can do it!

Recently even though this was before I got the email for the Recruit Crew, I decided that everywhere I go I'm handing out Mini Catalogues because I need to start somewhere! So far I have handed out 6, and slowly but surely more than that :) Wish me all the best as I set out on this new part of my Stampin' Up! journey!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.