Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - 5 Year anniversary!!

Well since I'm posting about Stampin' Up I figured I should also do my little excitement post. I hit my 5 year anniversary mark as a Canadian Demonstrator in July with SU and was really excited about that because I worked hard to get there! Anyway while I was in Alberta my "special" pin from the company came in the mail which made me super duper excited!! I now wear it proudly on my jean jacket, and will probably switch it to my apron soon with all the other pins. As a matter or fact since I'm thinking about it now I'm going to do so and quickly take a picture for my blog. (in the end still on my jacket a day later LOL) 

So there is a picture of it.. then my upline Lisa made me feel extra special and priviledged at her downline meeting, by giving me a fun package of current catalogue items.



So in the package that I go were the above items: Early Expresso 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock, Taffeta Ribbon, Flower Brads in the Brights colors, For You Flower stamp, Stampin Up Envelopes and cards, and of course the wonderful card that you see in the front which Lisa made for me! I LOVE YOU LISA, and just want to say that you are an amazing upline!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.