Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

My Quilted bag - Stampin' Up! Fabric

Well, while I was in Alberta I made something quilted again. It seems to be the place to do those kind of things LOL :) Anyway this time I used Stampin' Up! fabric, and dug through my mom's patterns.. put the two together and tada:

So there you go, the finished project. I didn't get it quite done when I was in Alberta but I decided that it was time to finish it this morning. Anyway the pattern can be bought from Connecting Threads: http://www.connectingthreads.com/patterns/Bow_Tucks_Tote_Pattern__D55420.html 
If you wish to buy some of the fabric let me know and I would be more than happy to order you some! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.