Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Something that I'm in love with.. a Quilt! :)

Ok.. so I admit lately I've been more than a little bit "in LOVE" with quilting again.. I'm going through and obsession with it to tell you the truth. Anyway all in good fun :) I have several quilters blogs that I follow and saw this post today and I'm completely in love with her quilt. Now I want to make one just like it.. but I can't believe that all she used to create it was thin strips of fabric.. read the blog and you'll get what I mean. The draw back of reading this... well this is going to make me save every little fun funky colored strip of fabric that I own for years so that I can make one just like it! I love the bright cheerfulness of it!

Anyway I just had to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.