Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm so behind..

Ok.. so first of all I just wanted to say that I'm waaaay behind on blogging! I'm sorry if some of you have been checking and wondering why I haven't posted lately. Anyway this Spring for a few months I was working FULL TIME! When I say FULL TIME I mean it. Monday-Friday I was working 8-4:30 and then lots of Saturdays I would work on job in the morning and do a house cleaning job in the afternoon, quickly turn around head to my house and clean/do laundry etc.  It was super busy but so nice to finally be doing something useful. Truth is I actually miss it!  Anyway so I'm going to try really hard to get my blog back up to date in the next week or so... so bear with me as all the "old" updates happen, and then updates not necessarily happening in the right sequence! LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.