Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I finally got motivated!

I started unpacking my stuff! It took me a while but then I figured I might as well start putting my clothes in drawers etc. Most of the hanging stuff was already hung :) Can't you tell what is important to me :P Anyway got that done and then started dealing with my books.. at least that got rid of some more boxes! Now I'm really going to have to start looking at everything that I have left and figure things out... other than the fanfreakingtastic 17 boxes that are all Stampin' Up! stuff :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.