Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to real life for me...

Well after a week of doing nothing... lets just put it this way I am having a bit of a rough time getting going this morning... LOL ;) John got up at 6:30 (craziness) for work.. and guess what I did... slept till 7:30, pretty much till the minute he walked out of the door to go to work... oops.. :) But at the same time I was tired.. and 6:30 is just crazy early to get up! Who knows eventually what will happen though.

Anyway so I figured I would post on my blog while I contemplated where I should start with all the mess and stuff that I have to deal with :( aaahhh... help me someone :) I think it will probably be the living room and moving the computer somewhere else etc. so ya from there I can go dig in boxes.. or unpack my clothes and put them where I want 'em... oh well off I go... but before I do all I can say is that it is fanfreakintastically hot here already... and it is supposed to be around 35 today...

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.