Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trying to Deal with...

.. unpacking! :( well I'm finding out that if I thought packing up was hard I have this feeling now that unpacking is worse! grr... I want my bookcase.. need a desk... and I need storage space to put all my Stampin' Up! stuff :( 17 boxes of it to yet... I should actually take a picture and post it of the piles of boxes that I'm looking at right now, cause let me tell you not cool at all! I will survive somehow though! I should get back to our room and finish unpacking my clothes, just in no mood to after I got back from my walk this morning :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.