Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh, gotta love surfin!

Yay! so John went and rented a hmmm I don't know what to call it.. one of those massive flutter boards... and so we each had a turn riding the waves on that.. then well I guess I should have said..when he got back with that board he went back and set us up for a surfing lesson at 2... Yay! :) So we got all dressed up in a surfing suit and off we went.. back to that wonderfully salty salty PC Ocean! :) Eeewww... We have had more than our fair share of tasting salt water now... :) If you have never experienced that well maybe you should! I'm not going to say that it is great though! Anyway off we go to find some more water... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.