Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Technique: In-Laid Embossing - Polka dot fun - Card

This was one of my "quick" I need a card now projects. My Father-in-law had his birthday a little while back and like usual I waited until just before we had to leave to go make a card! (ask my hubby he gets frustrated at times, he's always waiting for me to finish making a card)

 
 I'm sure for some of you this technique is nothing new, but I want to share it with you anyway :) So here goes.


First you are going to punch out various sizes of circles using our circle punches. Then you will glue them onto the front of the card.  You'll want to make sure that you have prefolded your cardstock and only the front gets placed on your embossing pad. Once it's embossed, you will add the sentiment by gluing it on with the Multipurpose Liquid glue.

I'm not giving you measurements for any of this because most of this card depends on what sentiment image you choose to use. Stamp that on a piece of cardstock and layer accordingly with the other colors beneath that.

Now here is a closer look :)


I hope that you enjoyed this fun card, and I hope that you are feeling inspired to go try it yourself now! If you need any supplies let me know, or you can shop from the convenience of your home.

Canadian Customers: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/alisescreativity/
USA Customers: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinwithalise/

If you have any questions let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.