Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Sneak Peek: Holiday Mini

I'm sure most of you have already received your holiday mini's in the mail if you are on a mailing list through a demonstrator. Now I just wanted to share a few cards that I have made using some of the sets in the mini.





One thing you do find out in a hurry with this stamp set if you want to use it the way I have coloring with markers can be fun but a lot of work! I would explain what I did and how I made them but right now I need to get packing for our trip! Maybe if I have some time later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.