Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What is going on in my life...

... well for starters I've decided that I'm tired of random boxes and items hanging out in my house taking up space that I could figure something else for. So, that means I've been cleaning, and tossing, and deciding what goes into a bag for a possible yard sale! Purging time I guess! It feels so good to get rid of things and to get organized! Doesn't help matters when we moved I was working full-time and the last thing I felt like doing when I got home was organizing etc. So now is as good as any time I suppose.

Hmm and other than that, let's see what else. I spent this afternoon canning peaches for myself, 12 quarts to be exact. All I can say is that having to do it by yourself isn't half as exciting as doing it with your mom and siblings. It was always a whole family event standing around the table in the kitchen doing peaches, cherries, pears. As much as we hated doing it as kids, looking back it was a lot of fun.. we would listen to music, eat fruit as we put it into jars. A lot of the time more than mom wanted us to be eating hahaha, but she was at least happy that we were eating fruit! Trust me most of us kids could hardly be forced to eat fruit, and she didn't complain if we wanted to eat some while putting it in jars. Even if half if not the whole peach ended up in our mouth rather than in the jar a few times over! Ahhhh memories are just great! :)

What else, I got a Stampin' Up! order today, I'm super excited to start making some cards for a swap, using products from the Holiday Mini! I'm sure you all can't wait to see what is coming out. Let me just say some of the items will just make you drool!!! So amazing and fun :) That's all I'm going to say about that for now.

The other thing, I finally got my first My Digital Studio photo book printed a few weeks ago and I'm so happy with it! It was the photo book that I did on our honeymoon. So now that I have one in my hands I need to sit down and work on a few others and get them done sooner rather than later because they are so nice to have! I've got 3-4 other books on the go right now so I promise there will be more "video's" of them as I complete them. I should say that I stand somewhat corrected though, because I did make one for my Mom and Dad of our wedding pictures.. but I haven't even seen it! *GASP* I know.. but it's not like they are right next door to me either, and every time that I go there I don't think about asking to see it! I may have to change that this next/coming visit!

So that is about all! I hope to be back tomorrow with a My Digital Studio technique post.. which hopefully it cooperates this time around. Possibly some other fun idea posts in the next week or so! So keep checking back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.