Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Mini Reminder

So for those of you who have fallen in love with some of the Summer Mini Catalog items but have yet to order them this is a reminder to do so before the end of this month!! You can do so by emailing me, or ordering online from the convenience of your home, 24/7.




After that, get ready for the exciting Holiday Mini! I hope to feature a few projects that I've made using some of my new stamps from the Holiday Mini in the next week! If you haven't received a Mini in the mail and would like to be added to my mailing list let me know and I would be more than happy to get you one! In the mean time happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.