Pages

Monday, November 02, 2009

Evert's Culinary skills.. :)

Although they may be limited... Sunday afternoon he told me that he was sick of sitting around doing nothing and he wanted to help me... lol! So I told him that he could stir the Cream or Broccoli Soup till it boiled! So this was him hard at it :)

Sorry the pictures are backwards but I can't get them to switch so the first one is the last one... so look at them the opposite way to get the true picture!



Needless to say.. in spite of his being hilariously silly we had delicious soup! Come on over again sometime Evert.. you are more than welcome to help me out in the kitchen again!



1 comment:

  1. Haha:) yup Evert for u again!!

    Well we had him cutting carrots for us this sat for the soup b/c he said he was the supperviser:) Haha:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.