Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Dr. Appointment.

I just had to come back and update that I was pretty stinking close with my guess for Taylina's weight! She was 16lbs 13 oz!! yup, we've got a growing little girl, she gained 2 lbs in the last month. I really hope she slows down, because we are having a hard time keeping her in her outfits very long! Not only that she's getting heavy to carry around.

 I've started to take her out of her carseat when we go to the store if I have John with me, or I make sure I wear my Moby wrap so I can pop her in there instead of having to deal with a carseat. Figured out a long time ago a carseat in a shopping cart isn't ideal it takes all the space needed for groceries, and I refuse to put it up on the top section.. pretty unsafe if you think about it. Not only that I can't see over it if I would put it up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.