Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

MDS - Birth Announcement

Designing birth announcements was a little bit of a debate. I couldn't decide if I wanted to hand stamp the cards or if I was going to actually design them on My Digital Studio. In the end MDS won out because after all for just a little bit of work I would have "xx" amount of cards all done by getting them printed, and still be able to say that I designed them. I did crop out or address from the inside but for the rest the info is all there like it is in the cards.







So there it is. Now I can't wait to see what other possibilities the MDS 2 will have for design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.