Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

It's Tuesday - New Digital Downloads

Once again it's Tuesday, and I'm sure you all know what that means by now. Digital Downloads day! Here are the downloads that were released today! I'm excited about the camping one.. and think that will be one of the next ones to get! Anyway, since I'm sure you are waiting here is the link.

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/MDS_Downloads_-_May_1.pdf

Also for those of you who want to go back and check out all of Aprils downloads that were released here is a link so you can see them.

http://204.228.150.61/MDSnet/catalog/MDS_Catalog_April_2012.pdf

There is some fabulous downloads for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduation, and more..

If you want to order any of them simply go to my website and place your order, and start designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.