Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thank-you cards

Honestly sometimes I think thank-you cards can be over-rated.. I mean if you give me a gift and I open it when you are there and say thank-you is that not enough? Seems like sometimes it isn't because around here everyone still sends out thank-you cards. For a baby shower etc I get it.. but if you come to visit after the baby is born in my opinion it's not necessary. Who knows maybe I'm alone, but I think that a new mother has enough going on never mind having to worry about sending out cards! That all being said, yes I did make thank-you cards because everyone does it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.