Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heart Paper Wreath

So the first paper wreath I made was following a tutorial. I decided that I wanted to change it up to make it my own. So here is what I did. I drew out a heart and used the same leaf pattern but stapled them onto the heart backing.

Here is the end result of the Heart Wreath. Sadly this was made using retired paper because I had started it a while ago and just never gotten around to finishing it. Either way it works well with the decor in my home, and is perfect for Valentine's Day! 



Now I need to come up with something fresh and springy/summery. You'll just have to wait and see what that design is.. I'm not giving any hints out :)

Once again if you would like the pattern for the leaf just send me an email, using the "email me" link in my side bar. Or drop me a comment with a way to contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.