Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby room progress

So the baby room is a working progress and slowly but surely we are getting there. The last really big thing that I need to finish is the tree that I'm painting on the wall. I looked everywhere trying to find a decent priced tree that was just what I wanted but of course I couldn't find one anywhere. So I decided to "free-hand" one onto the wall and then paint it. The pictures I'm posting today don't show the completed tree obviously but a rough "painting" and I still need to finish the branches off with a fine paint brush. Then comes the leaves, so just a bit of work yet. I'm sure you are curious by now so here are the pictures, of the baby room in progress and then the tree. 




1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to see the final product. Looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.