Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yay! one more thing almost done!

Well now that I went to Flare n' Flowers this morning, I have most of the flowers figured out.. BM's Bouquets n mine.. Boutineer for John... hmm not quite for the guys and family yet.. but we have ideas we just need to see, and she was going order some of the flowers in so I have more of an idea, of what she was thinking... Which works for me.. after all I'm ahead of the game as far as most things go anyway!
Now for all of you who are really curious.. well I guess you will just have to wait and see! :) LOL I have been telling a lot of people that the last while so it is kinda funny, but really true! Now off to figuring out some of this shoe stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.