Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

grrr... I'm frusterated... - Jan 19

.. why do shoes have to be so expensive... even the ones that I want now are going to cost me more than I want them to because of having to ship them over the border if I want them :( I think I'm going to see if I can find them here in Canada for a good deal.. otherwise I will have to either keep looking or get over it and order them anyway! But $17 for shipping is just a little to crazy... I would send them to John but I know he is really curious about a lot of stuff so not really going to happen.. Not that he would look, but things happen.... I know all to well right now with my dress, and my little sisters not being allowed to see it! I'm sure they have tried to sneak a peak more than once and have possibly seen some if it when they weren't supposed to! Oh well... that is my rant for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.