Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Plans So far - jan 12

Ok, so many of you already know.. but I just figured I would mention it again... the official date is July 17, 2009. Yes if you look at my main page... I have a countdown going...
- Well I have my dress... just needs some changes.. but that is all I can say as for what it looks like well you just need to wait for the day!
- Bridal Party: Janita - my Maid of Honour - Sister
Alanna - Bridesmaid - Friend
James - John's Best Man - Brother
Jeff - Groomsman/Usher - Brother
- Colors for BM Dresses - the main color will be coral and then the sash will be chocolate brown and light pink. hmmm I know you will be puzzled now, but that is all I'm telling you.... come to the ceremony and you will see!
- Invitations - Well I'm started but for the rest well you will have to wait..no one other than a select few get to see them before they go out in the mail etc.
- Favours - Well I have a very good idea of what I'm making.. just not ready for that yet!
- Napkins - Yes I'm making my own fancy Napkins - don't ask how just wait and find out later!
- Flowers - I have a good idea of what I want just don't know if I can get the flowers I want in the right colors.. I need to get over there and get it all figured out yet!
- Tuxes - Well I know what I want... just need to get out there THIS WEEK and get it all figured out! grr.. to much to do to little time!
uummm is that everything?? I don't know.. to much stuff... but I will let you know as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.