Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Trying to get things Figured out..

Well I said (to John) that I was going to try get tuxes figured out this week... Dream on!! After this incredibly insane week... and then I can't remember what I am going to do and make other arrangements... Oh well! Next week it is going to happen and now it will... it is on my blog now after all, so if I don't well to many people will be asking me questions! So, that is one assignment for next week!
Like I said in my main blog post I didn't have a whole lot to do today.. (other than minutes..) I have been busy doing other things, such as phoning a few different places on hotel rates for our wedding night! Since John told me that was up to me to figure out... which I don't mind, and it is kinda interesting! I called 3 different places and now I have 3 different quotes... but I'm not making any final decisions until I have seen the rooms, apparently that is possible so that is what I'm probably going to do first and then decide.. roundly ignoring prices :) LOL! After all it is our wedding night! (btw I say ignore but I know that is hard to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.