Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here are the pictures I promised!

Well finally :) Between work and everything I've had very little extra time or energy for blogging if you haven't been able to figure that out yet!

So I'm starting with our bedroom since now the curtains are hung and the pictures etc.

 Then the main bathroom upstairs
The kitchen

and somehow the bedroom pictures which are supposed to be above, lately blogger has frusturated me with the way posting pictures works. Or maybe it is just me..




The living room, pssst if you haven't started to notice I've been good about putting my Decor Elements on my walls in this place lol :)


The dining room


And once again things aren't where they were supposed to go, these are my kitchen drawer handles and knobs, which we put on the cupboards.



Looking from the living room toward the stairs, nothing exciting there yet but I'm looking for a coat rack that I like.


The extra bedroom, super exciting :P haha



So that is all for upstairs! Now the downstairs pictures.

So first of all the bathroom, I'm going to sew something super cute for my shower curtain and can't wait to share it once I get it sewn.. but that isn't till I'm done in the greenhouse :(


Laundry Room


Storage closet



And the main area



That's all for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.