Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

What have I been learning?

Well the latest "subject" for me is Spanish! I know I sound like I'm in highschool again. For that matter I'm having so much fun with it. Words that I learned in HS are totally coming back, and one of the ladies I work with is amazing! Without me asking she says things to me in Spanish and I generally figure out what she means. I've actually added several new words to my spanish vocab, and hopefully I can remember then lol :) She told me that I can call her or go hang out with her whenever I need to pratice my spanish during the months that there isn't anything in the greenhouse. So that is pretty fun!

Anyway since I've spent some time posting today I'm going to leave it at this!

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.