Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunnyside weather.!!!?! :(

Boooo I hate the weather here this winter!!! The snow was awesome, I'll take the anyday, but the last few days all I've seen is a drizzle of rain and lots of fog!! ugh!!



 Seriously I would take snow and cold any day over fog and rain in the winter!! Because that is just totally wrong, haha at least for this Albertan girl!! One thing is forsure, as soon as I can go home I'm going asap and hopefully there is some snow for me to enjoy :)

Finally I'm posting some pictures of the snow that we did have! :) I kept meaning to post about it.. just didn't happen, but I figure now it may as well go with this one :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.