Pages

Monday, December 07, 2009

Sunday Morning Madness... grrr!!!

This calls for a whole separate post.. LOL!! for one small thing! Anyway Bright & Early Sunday morning, at like 4:40, our phone rang.. scared the crap out of me.. but before I got out of bed and got the phone it had already stopped ringing!! :( The call display said Blocked Call.. Go figure, who in the world in their right mind calls at such a crazy hour in the morning!! Needless to say John and I were both awake.. and kinda annoyed.. Oh well we survived, but still have no clue who it was... BOOOO!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.