Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yes... I have my box now!

that I went to Lisa last night for a meeting, I got my box so I can go box my ink pads and that way they will stay in a neat little place just for them. The other night I actually boxed up a bunch of my stuff since I have a pile of retired stuff that I don't use right now when I'm demoing because I can't sell it... So one big box down.. but that just made me realize how much more it will take on my part to get it all packed and moved.. and that made me really sad! I guess I will have to see what I can figure out. It was mostly paper that I packed and that packs pretty tight it is my stamp sets that has me worried... I guess I need to dig through them now already and see what I would be using.. then again I do have alot of paper as well... I guess I will cross that bridge when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.