Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures

Hey, I thought about blogging the pictures here but... I think I will wait till I get my disc with them since they will be clearer. For now I did post three different e-pics in my Engagement Picture folder.. which turns out to contain other pictures as well..
We had Sherilyn take pictures the weekend John was here, just so we had some nice pictures.. not that the others weren't but this way we could try her out and then have a chance to look at some wedding pics since she is taking ours etc. etc. Anyway that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.