Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

I actually started working on...

... my invite's again....finally! I know there isn't really a time crunch on yet but I might as well get it done ahead of time if I can, since I do have other things to get done. The only issue is the printer... of course when you decide to go work on something like that there has got to be a toner that runs low... grrrr.. so now I have to wait for that, or go buy one myself, which might be just as easy... I might just do that, since that way I can print more sheets off... otherwise I guess I just start with what I have, which will work for a little while as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.